PRESENTATION GUIDELINES, CONTENT and SUBMISSION
Deadline for abstract submission: 12th January 2024.
Below you can download the template for the oral presentation. The 1st slide is for the title, the 3rd slide is for acknowledgments, and the 2nd slide is to be duplicated. The congress header image should appear only on the first and last slide.ORAL PRESENTATION TEMPLATE
Abstracts should only be submitted online, you can click on the button at the end of this page. No abstract sent in any other format or form will be accepted. For any questions or issues, please contact the Technical Secretary.
An abstract number will be assigned to the abstracts submitted via the online submission form (ID-Abstract Number) which will be used in further queries.
IMPORTANT: Once the abstract has been submitted correctly a banner with the following text will appear: “Your abstract has been sent correctly”. Please, click on the tab “My account” in your personal area to confirm the abstract submission.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Required information of the first author should be indicated.
- AFFILIATIONS: Full details of affiliations should be included in the abstract.
- AUTHORS: Full name of the authors and affiliations should be provided in lowercase letters. Maximum of 12 authors are allowed to sign the abstract. The presenting author must be underlined.
- TITLE: Indicate the title of your abstract.
- ABSTRACT LENGTH: The content of the abstract cannot exceed 3.000 characters (including spaces and acknowledgements) the equivalent of 400 words.
- Standardized abbreviations will be used in the body of the abstract. «Specific or unusual abbreviations should be defined in parentheses after their first appearance in the text. If you need to include tables in your abstract, please complete all the survey with your personal information (personal information, affiliations, authors, title, introduction…), also attach your abstract (PDF format)📄 with the table. Please, consider that introducing a table (without following the indications mentioned above) will be penalized with the use of 200 characters apart from those contained in the table.
- New advances in Quantitative Proteomics
- Single Cell Proteomics
- Spatial-Omics: New Frontiers
- Clinical Proteomics
- Non-model Organisms (Agroforestry, Food and Environmental)
- Bioinformatics and data processing
- Topdown & Interactomics
Each poster should be prepared in portrait orientation, as a vertical poster. The maximum dimensions are: 841mm (w) x 1,189 mm (h). You might want to use the standard A0 vertical poster format.
Starting from January 1, 2024, each abstract will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee, and the selected presentation format will be notified, along with the day and the start time of the assigned presentation session.ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM CLOSED
To make sure that our confirmation email is delivered directly to your inbox and doesn’t get redirected to your spam folder, please add the following email addresses to your «safe sender» list: firstname.lastname@example.org